The Thinking Pod Innovations Ltd.
University of Nottingham Innovation Park
New High-Power Converter-in-Package Launching at LCV-Cenex
We are delighted to be partnering with PPM Power for the launch of the Ultramod 4000, the latest in our family of GaN based, multipurpose, bi-directional, isolated, DC/DC converters, designed to work either standalone or together in a multi-modular system.
At around 200 g and just 100 x 80 x 26 mm, the UltraMod4000 has a 4 kW power throughput which puts it in a unique power density category and suitable for the new demands of high-performance automotive, as well as other vertical markets and applications.
Read the full press release here:- https://ppmpower.co.uk/new-high-power-converter-in-package-launching-at-lcv-cenex/
TTPi will be on the PPM Power stand (C3-419) where the product will be unveiled.
- Rated power: 4 kW
- GaN-based, fast switching
- Global efficiency >96 %
- Wide input/output voltage range (regulated): 500-900 V to 48 V (42-56 V)
- High port current (up to 12 A on the HV port, 85 A on the LV port)
- Dimensions: 100 x 80 x 26 mm (up to 20 kW/litre)
- Integrated EMI filters
- Can power up from either port
- DRY WEIGHT: 200 g
- Control port: choice of ISO SPI, CAN, LIN or FlexRay